WEAC Member Benefits: WEA Credit Union; OnWEAC Savers’ Club discounts on hotels, airfare, recreation including golfing and skiing; Disney and other theme park discounts, and more!
WEA Member Benefits: Personal Insurance programs including auto, home/condo/renters, additional liability (umbrella). Retirement Investment and Savings programs including 403(b) TSA, and the WEAC IRA (Roth and Traditional) which is open to WEAC members and their families. Retirement Income Analysis program – a fee-based retirement planning service (WEAC-R discounts available).
Free publications: WEAC In Print; WEAC Region 10’s Keeping in Touch newsletter, weac.org.
NEA Member Benefits
- Low cost insurance: Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance; MemberCare MediCare Supplement Program; Guaranteed Issue Life Plan Insurance; Three-Way Home Protection Plan; Term Life Insurance.
- Free publication — NEA’s This Active Life
- NEA Attorney Referral Program (two 30-minute consultations free; receive a 30% discount in attorney fees for certain legal services). See list of participating Wisconsin law firms.
- Free liability insurance for NEA-Retired members who substitute teach.
- NEA-Sponsored FDIC Insured Money Market Account.
- NEA Credit Plan (signature loan from $3 – $15K).
- NEA Car Rental Program (Hertz price advantage).
- NEA Premier Gold MasterCard (no annual fee).
- NEA Magazine Service (350 magazines).
- NEA-Sponsored GoldCertificate CD.
- NEA Line of Credit (up to $7,500).